World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
Just a quick question, how many of you guy's buy your fishing traces online and if so how much do you pay?

Thank you,
Kelvin

G

·
Any rigs I buy because I cant be bothered to make, I get from Ian Houltons Moonfleet Angling. They are slightly more expensive than most but you get what you pay for. I have only ever lost one of the rigs I bought from him and many of the others I have used for trip after trip.
All of my fishing is done from the boat so a lot of the traces I use are very simple and I make them myself.
When I want something more complex Ian is always the person I call.

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
just as a price comparison, look at gemini's rig section on their site, then look at moonfleets.
I have 2 hook rigs on there and the snoods are as long as some Gem rigs bodies.
I believe mine are cheaper! also.
Moonfleet rigs are more expensive compaired to others, but less than some but look at what you get for that money.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Hi,

Everyone who has purchased Moonfleets Traces will verify that they cannot be beaten for quality. Mine have been used time and time again, just a quick wash in water as soon as you arrive home, inspect for any damage, and hang them up to dry. As I have often stated, "You only get what you pay for".

Regards

Drew

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi, i tend to make my own rigs as i find it a bit more satifiying, but i do buy the odd rig but give the ron thompson ones a miss, i found them to be poorly made.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.