1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
is that what peta have sunk to now? :roll1:

·
The Bean Counter
44,166 Posts
I didn't think that they could look more stupid than they did after the sea kitten episode, just proves how wrong you can be.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh deary me, that is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have seen on the internet. :roll1:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I didn't think that they could look more stupid than they did after the sea kitten episode, just proves how wrong you can be.
What he said.

:dry:

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you forget one second that it’s a downright attack on all anglers and fishermen across the world – this site is actually quite cool

http://DoAnglersHaveSmallRods.com
I am just wondering if fishermantim is connected in someway to PETA and is just trying to wind us up. type fishermantimm or fishermantim into google and see how many forums he has joined recently and his only post is about that site,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys,

Beware of this post, it has been put on loads of fishing websites as a way of increasing the hits on the PETA site!

Anyway I am happy about the size of my bits, it is perfect sized as it does not get int he way when casting!!!!!

First post here guys, but if you search on his username it has posts across loads of sites including anglers afloat.

Cheers

Diver9

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Perhaps an admin should delete this thread (and his user account!) so that it doesn't appear on google as a ranked link (they do it based on number of links and sites, and recent activity to the page)...

·
Registered
24,178 Posts
PMSL...but there could be an element of truth

:secret:
Is having 9 inches the reason I'm not catching any fish or is it because I've been using a hand line :icecream: ???

·
Registered
883 Posts
Perhaps an admin should delete this thread (and his user account!) so that it doesn't appear on google as a ranked link (they do it based on number of links and sites, and recent activity to the page)...
The OP (Tim Hayes) has signed up to at least 6 forums in the last month, only posting once on each with a link to this site...

There appears to be too much variance in the type of fishing for the forums too so I am very very suspicious that he / she is actually one of these PETA freaks...but i will happily stand corrected if he is not...:boxing:

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
why don't we simply stoop their pathetically low level and make a similar site that suggest how small and narrow minded a brain one must have if they belong to a brainwashed organisation such as peta,

let face it... if everyone and every 'home comfort' on the planet disappeared, leaving just the pathetic lentil crunching brainwashed behind, the human race would have only til the next winter to work out that killing animals would be the only way to survive.

i think the japanese should consider hunting and killing peta members in order to conduct scientific experiments, such as to discover just how narrow their mind is. SAVE THE WHALES!

ps, can i man the harpoon gun?
ps2, what would a peta member taste like? bland and washed out i suppose :(

·
The people's moral compass
12,846 Posts
i think i answered my own question in the first paragraph... we simply don't have the severe lack of brain power (or limbs) to be fully fledged peta members and think up their mind numbingly dumb campaigns,

saachi and saachi they are not!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Dont think anyone is to worried about these plonkers,all that money from rich film stars etc and the best they come up with is this and the legendary "sea kittens" idea which just got them ridiculed in the press.love it!!

·
Registered
945 Posts
why don't we simply stoop their pathetically low level and make a similar site that suggest how small and narrow minded a brain one must have if they belong to a brainwashed organisation such as peta,

let face it... if everyone and every 'home comfort' on the planet disappeared, leaving just the pathetic lentil crunching brainwashed behind, the human race would have only til the next winter to work out that killing animals would be the only way to survive.

i think the japanese should consider hunting and killing peta members in order to conduct scientific experiments, such as to discover just how narrow their mind is. SAVE THE WHALES!

ps, can i man the harpoon gun?
ps2, what would a peta member taste like? bland and washed out i suppose :(
Even a Fugu Master would struggle to find anything not poisonous in a PEtA member.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Simple things for simple minds, only mentally weak, insecure people worry about size.
No you'r wrong there im afraid.......... The only people who worry about their size are those that cant do it for their mrs :roll1::roll1:

Pretty pathetic really.
I mean, somebody who states that somebody is compensating for lacking in that department, is obviously somebody who has been laughed at more than one time for their own lacking
:roll1: :roll1:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts