World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Fished the prince of Wales pier Friday from 1 pm thru til 7pm ,bait was lug , squid and mackerel . Had a 3 hook flapper loaded with lug and the squid and mackerel rod was left hoping a cod or bass would take the bait.
From the off it was treble shots of whiting . Some I would consider to be keepers but they went back. Then it was a mixture of dogfish and whiting on the lug with the squid rod motionless throughout . Was enjoying my day when 5 Chinese guys stopped and proceeded to ask how I was catching fish when they had not caught a thing in 5 hours , I asked to see their rigs etc when they pulled a telescopic rod purchased from asda and floats lol , they didn't even know what a weight was ! They gave me 2 score of lug and I filled their cool box up with fresh whiting and sent them on their way , what a bunch of numptys ! Anyway an enjoyable and busy session and looking forward to going to dungy with col.1 to winkle a cod or bass out tommorow .
Good luck all

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lmfao proberly what I had for dinner from the Chinese earlier!!

Thanks for report fella

Ade

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.