World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, tried my new toy out last night and was well impressed! The spot beem was just the job for getting down cliffs and the flood is great for keeping on, well, all the time without the fear of spooking any fish. I'd recommend one to anybody.

That pleased with it that my Tiga and its battery is on its way to eBay!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I was impressed with it Mike,like I said last night I was a bit dubious that an LED lamp would be up to much but I have to admit I was certainly wrong about yours,and while I still like my Tiga, I will be saving for a Princeton as a more reliable backup or for summer nights.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hi,

I bought the apex from the u.s last year for £35 and i think its great

I had a problem with battery life at first until i bought some 2000mAh rechargeables and now its fantastic

Cheers Mark

·
Registered
808 Posts
I wonder how many other TIGA users are going to be seeing the light !!

sorry:)

No seriously though If anyone doubts the brightness and quality of the princetecs they really should have a look at one. My TIGA was straight up for sale after getting the apex. Soooo much light with so many setting and so small it will fit in the palm of your hand. Once you have tried one you will never go back !!

·
Registered
189 Posts
The princeton tec is the biznuss! a lot of light for 70 quid, ive seen headlamps that cost 4 times the price that are no better than the princeton, get some 2500 mah rechargeable batteries and your sorted. I also have a petzl myo xp for a backup but the princeton is the first choice everytime:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts