World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one been down priory lately and if so as there been anything caught, flattys , billys etc. might go there this weekend if its worth it.
les

·
The Bait Guy
304 Posts
Yeh i went there the other day and i completely blanked so i didn't really want to report it lol

·
The Bait Guy
304 Posts
I took Blow lug,peeler,squid and frozen mackerel.
Oh and if i was u then i would make sure u got down there before anyone else so that u can get that spot closest to carpark where the sea meets the canal (thats where most of the fish have been caught recently)
Hope this helps mate:thumbs:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I took Blow lug,peeler,squid and frozen mackerel.
Oh and if i was u then i would make sure u got down there before anyone else so that u can get that spot closest to carpark where the sea meets the canal (thats where most of the fish have been caught recently)
Hope this helps mate:thumbs:
you"ve been fishing canal foot not priory point there"s no canal at priory

·
The Bait Guy
304 Posts
No canal foot is by the bay horse near glaxo
I've been fishing at priory point just a bit further down at the bit near the freshwater ponds.

Sorry got that bit wrong, i ment the bit opposite the slag bank

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No canal foot is by the bay horse near glaxo
I've been fishing at priory point just a bit further down at the bit near the freshwater ponds.
If you look to the left of the slag bank then u'll see the start of the canal
ill be going to the kingfisher factory carpark end of priory, or might fish the bay near middle lane.

·
Team Cumbria Captain
749 Posts
id try red lane mesel, blows workin well at the moment matey save your crab

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers for the info lads. undicided were to go yet, ill put a couple of venues to the team and see what we come up with, hopefully there will be a few pic"s. les

1 - 11 of 11 Posts