World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set off this morning to dig some lug and creeper, then drove down to
the kingfisher plant end of priory to have a look the tide was on the make but not much water making where we were, so we decided on the middle lane, walked up and started fishing just before the point.
every cast was a small flounder, the biggest was about 24 cm, total catch between us was 9 fish all flounder and all were returned to fight another day, :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
the kingfisher plant end of priory to have a look the tide was on the make but not much water making where we were, so we decided on the middle lane, walked up and started fishing just before the point.
every cast was a small flounder, the biggest was about 24 cm, total catch between us was 9 fish all flounder and all were returned to fight another day, :happy: :happy:
ged was right then les, said you woul catch. any pics?

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Well done Les, I was there today with the missus,trying to teach her how to cast, about halfway between the point and Red Lane. No fish but plenty of rays, were you in the skins or shirts team? .LOL.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done Les, I was there today with the missus,trying to teach her how to cast, about halfway between the point and Red Lane. No fish but plenty of rays, were you in the skins or shirts team? .LOL.
skins mate, we were the next two up from you, the two guys on the point didnt seem to be doing much
all are fish came on creeper and bluey, we passed you on are way back to the car, noticed you were teaching the missus how to cast, how did she get on, o i hope. would haved stopped for a chat but the lad wanted to get back for the man utd game, that was a waist of time.
ill keep an eye open for you next time im out and say hello and ava chat
les

·
Registered
725 Posts
Nice report there les, its good to know that theres still a few numbers of flounder around, even if they werent massive fish. :thumbs:

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes matty it was good to get out, enjoyed the session, pity tin can tyke couldnt make it, he"s abit skint at the momment, but he"ll be back.

·
Registered
725 Posts
yes matty it was good to get out, enjoyed the session, pity tin can tyke couldnt make it, he"s abit skint at the momment, but he"ll be back.
Haha, tin can tyke. I like that one.

Like you say, i'm sure he'll be back at it again :fishing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts