World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shes scuppered my plans for a lengthy session on Saturday - reduced to fishing between 10 - 2 , whcih puts me apprx 3 hous after high down to just after low.

Anyone got any advice ( apart from trading 'er indoors in) as to where between Penarth & Barry might be worth a go at this stage of the tide?

Anyone know any good solicitors???

Cheers.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not really mate,
Just waiting for tides to pick up again.
think it's 11 -12 meters over the weekend so may do an early one
gotta work Sat though!!!
how bout you mate?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i,ll give it a go sunday now m8, work out the tides an let u no, dont no if any 1 else goin, we will see........i got ur moby number anyway, cu l8r........

·
Registered
282 Posts
hi TOG the hours you are aloud out play for are perfect for sully island lol. You get on there about 3hrs after high and off again couple of hrs after low. Over to the far left of the island near the back, below the monkey pole. Dont forget rotten bottom rigs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The secret is to do something together :) 30yrs ago we moved into a building site and set about making a garden heres the results and she's happy so I'm off fishing.

hope you dont have to wait 30yrs

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
thats a life sentance an more sanctuary, rite tog do the wife a garden, an make sure its a small bugger, heehee........

·
Registered
35 Posts
well any woman who comes inbetween a man and his fishing should be dunked head first into a pool of blood firsty piranhas then burnt at the stake.
hope this will help

·
Registered
34 Posts
I must have done that to her at one time as she now looks like shes dunked head first into a pool of blood firsty piranhas then burnt at the stake.
I AM DEAD IF SHE SEES THIS :eek:

·
Registered
54 Posts
sanctuary said:
I must have done that to her at one time as she now looks like shes dunked head first into a pool of blood firsty piranhas then burnt at the stake.
I AM DEAD IF SHE SEES THIS :eek:

Hmmmm lemme see.... when was our next girls night out down The Royal????? LOL! ;) :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
talking about life sentences I must be due for parole soon (i hope)lol
And as far as dipping my missuses head in a pool of blood thirsty piranhas i tried that one and you guessed it she out fished me lol .

ps. Dont let anyone (any woman)at all tell you they are all perfect as the all got a crack in them but be warned some have got 2 or 3 . Sod the garden i,m building and avery 3/4 inch tempered steel bars lets see her chew that lol. Don,t mind me folk,s just peeed off with the DRAGON and mouthing off, dont care if she sees it, sod it i probably show her it hahaha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts