World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently involved in bringing the 2010/11 project 'Rockfishfiles' upto date.

This will be a combined effort and I encourage you to have your say, write an article and get it published.

The last rockfish files publications have had a readership exceeding 1 million hits so get involved.

No matter the species, the method, I want images, article and stories of how you got involved and evolved.
Forget the heckling from the others, it's easy to heckle. Not so easy to make meaningful contribution.

Hopefully, whatever we publish, will be free of agenda's, politics etc and forums like this and blogs all over the country should be happy to share.

So come on, PM me, or add stuff here as to how YOU can help others, enjoy this wonderful new angle on sea lure and bait fishing sport.

No agenda's, no politics, just fishing, the way it should be.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Glad to see this great publication is making a return, I've read the other issues and found them very informative.
See what happens as far as contributing goes, need to get my finger out!!!
Do you have an idea when it will be published??

G

·
Here's something that may help someone;

Guys If you haven't tried stepping down to light PE because of the price then check this out

Thats 2 x 2000 sized spools full for under the price of one here!

You could go halves with one of ya mates and each be quids in.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you have an idea when it will be published??
This depends on many factors, the biggest being people getting material, to me.

Then it's the editing and the 'time'. The previous issuu's took around 12 weeks of compiling on the fly as material became available.
Due to the fact we are now literally 'weeks' away from the start of the wrasse season and pollack etc, I would expect stuff to start coming in.

So, hopefully by mid season if all goes well. Hoping again to make it international but would like MORE from the UK.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about something on traditional bait wrasse fishing?
Of course, something like that, to use a reference would be welcome. There is certainly nothing wrong with traditional wrasse fishing. I still do it, 99% on crab but to be fair, mostly now from the kayak, or using the kayak to get the places as opposed to all the cliff climbing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts