World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help? I am after a prop to fit my BMW leg 14x17 right handed.I have been told that a Volvo prop will fit,long hub prefered,but a short hub will fit with a spacer.Has anyone got one for sale or know were i can get one,many thanks Dave:g:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Chris I will give him a bell,was they Volvo or Bmw ,and have you any idea how much?

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
It is 2 years since I left but he had both, don't know how much they were as I was only involved in making or repairing them.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi,
I had a BMW diesel and out drive,
The main man on these is Peter Humphries at PH marine.
He stocks second hand and new spares for B M W units and is a genuine nice man honest as the day is long.
Suggest you give him a call if he has not got what you want I will be amazed.
0118 9404419
[email protected]
He is based in Wargrave in Berkshire on the banks of the Thames, I used him exclusively for all my spares once I found him.
Cheers
Gary

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gary tried him twice now,ph marine that is ,he has nothing at mo, so be amazed,thanks all the same,all the best Dave

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris,spoke to castle marine,but no prop,although he did say that he could rebuild the bmw prop using the stern power bush.Having spoke to a few other prop builders,they informed me that stern power had folded,therfore this would not be able to be done,not unless he has a few in stock?As you worked on props do you know if this bush would be ok,on my bmw prop?thanks Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts