World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good giggle in the pub with everyone last night...

Tony wasnt best pleased with the two pee stops on the way home tho!

Oh well, got a few lagers in me!!!

Must do it again, thought the pub was better than the fishing!!! :clap3:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Hey ash you scoundrel, youv'e super imposed my arm behind alan head. Thats well out of order:whistling

(Only joking alan:kissing: ).

And no comments about my feet either!:blink: :)

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whopper, why did you bring that helmet....

I didnt even notice your feet!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
I noticed that Whopper wasn't wearing his boots

Had Ron and Cascars borrowed them again to go out boat fishing in? :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,187 Posts
Ash that pic with the helmet cracked me up! And no Issy i have the boots safe and sound at home {taking up most of the space in the summer house at the moment!!LOL}

·
Immigrant of Essex
844 Posts
Yer lads it was great day and i am thankfull i met you all pitty about the fishing but hey the pub was a good laugh after it.

ANYHOW ON ANOTHER STORY IS ANYONE UP FOR A FISH ON FRIDAY NIGHT Canvey island area as the tide is in early morning so i was thinking fish up it and 2 down ? gimema shout guys or pm me

cheers
steve

G

·
Yer lads it was great day and i am thankfull i met you all pitty about the fishing but hey the pub was a good laugh after it.

ANYHOW ON ANOTHER STORY IS ANYONE UP FOR A FISH ON FRIDAY NIGHT Canvey island area as the tide is in early morning so i was thinking fish up it and 2 down ? gimema shout guys or pm me

cheers
steve
Sorry mate I can't make it, I'm off fishing now until mid May time, good luck though

Regards

Ubd

·
Registered
3,256 Posts

cheers
steve
Sorry Steve cant make this weekend at all and am fishing a freshwater comp next
weekend .
Alan

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I can do Thursday night at proctors bait is lug and rag fish is flounders bass and eels

1 - 14 of 14 Posts