World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
decided after a bit of watching on here n chatting to the guys fishing Swansea beach it would be fishing a bit slow so decided to fish a rock mark on the left of pwll du bay.
Nice deep water over mixed to clean ground thought i may be in with a chance of something of a better sized sadly not to be one doggie and a few small knocks all on the lug and squid wraps. last cast thinking i should go soon few little taps and missed the bite typical..

Registered
I fished a rock mark at Port Eynon on Sunday, just a short experimental early season session without much luck. I still think the water conditions are a little cold, milky and full of weed for my float and touch ledgering techniques at the moment. Better off on the storm beaches for now

Registered
Well done on trying a nice different venue, crab particularly red or blue crab are good for Bass there. I ve fished right side of the bay, very difficult to reach there though but a great Bass venue. Khan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.