World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got in from the lighthouse glorious day weatherwise,got there 10.30with scottydog got out on the end and andy cowboy caster was there with his kids and andys mates of the forum think it was donkey and one other sorry i didnt get your names.
fishing was pretty slow andy was blasting out live sandeel and he ended with 4 rays and a couple of doggies donkey had a small pollock ,they left around 2 ocolock been out since silly oclock.me and scotty dog kept on fishing till eight pm i beat the blank just with one doggie on my last cast of the day, scottydog had a tope,doggie,codling about 3 inches long,and a small eyed 1lb ish .
there were a lot of rods down there today and not a great deal caught for the amount of rods out most of the fish small juvenile fish must be that time of year
as andy said in his report the mess down there was terrible,im going again tomorrow so will clean the place up a bit ,thats if the council will beat me to it they supposed to clean out there on mondays,
also as andy said there is scaffolding going up around the lighthouse in the near future they refurbishing it,so dont be suprised it will be off limits for fishing while the work is being carried out

·
Team Saltist
630 Posts
Well done on beating the blank fella. Wish I was out with you lot today but other commitments got in the way.

As said on Cowboy casters post

I'm sick to death of people up there throwing/leaving bait around, line all over the place along with the rubbish and stink of urine. Where is the common sense? People comon it's not hard to take it away with you. I've seen some people up there that I would like to give a right mouthfull too! but what would that do? absolutely nothing! and end up in fisty cuffs.

I hate to say this :( but a toll is a potential cure! altho no mark should have one as what we anglers are doing has been done for thousands of years free of charge!

Most respect to you mate for going down to clean up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.