·
Registered
3,140 Posts
U spend far too much money on reels Steve, ur worse than me lol

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Just awesome
If I win any money in the immediate Future I will be in touch. I see the reel has been loaded expecting big winds

PS what is the price

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The monochrome costs around £140 - for that you get the one piece frame including mono mag and two piece bullet. So all you need is a spool, spindle and right hand plate - A nifty way of converting a fishing reel to a full on tournament reel ;) QTC do all sizes 55, 56, 65, 66, and 66w.

... I picked it up from the factory on monday morning. Its first outing will be at Kent on sunday on the 175g :wiggle:

·
Registered
8,424 Posts
Hi Steve
Can you still get hold of the 6600 W spool and spindle easily. Out of curiosity where did you get yours from.
Many thanks Brian

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Steve
Can you still get hold of the 6600 W spool and spindle easily. Out of curiosity where did you get yours from.
Many thanks Brian

They are a bugger to get hold of. I bought a second hand qtc 66w about 2 years ago and the spool is one of the best i've seen. I used the spool out of that reel and put it in the monochrome.

One of the hardest things to find is a decent well balanced spool

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hi Steve
Many thanks Brian
Not easy to get hold of. Although, TG's have started making the 6600w high capacity spools. May come in handy if you're using .35 . POD Manufacturing (QTC) can supply/make you a spindle (at a small extra cost). Other than that keep yours eyes on the forums and auction sites for 2nd hand ones !

http://www.tgsrocketfuel.com/products-spools.php

1 - 10 of 10 Posts