World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well which way do you collect your peeler , i know the tyne and the wear is totally different size rivers etc, and closer seawards must make a difference,i use car tyres ,some people have different means to collect,any comments....

cheers coddy

·
Registered
201 Posts
aye the guttering normally gets its fair share of crabs.
can do them all a bit quicker then the tyres as well,much easier to move not like humping tyres around the flats and then digging them in, done that last year and half killed myself LOL

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pete once they in they in ,just start of the season need cleaning,rewards is good

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
anything works ,i remember old paint tin lids ,against doings,when they on right time of year you will get them

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aye ya reet bill ya goto be careful mate,i found a dodgey fish in my tyre last year ,it had a syringe needle in its mouth.

it was a drug haddock

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
aye ya reet bill ya goto be careful mate,i found a dodgey fish in my tyre last year ,it had a syringe needle in its mouth.

it was a drug haddock
lol u never know what is waiting 4 ya in them tyres coddy m8t,
could even b a double monster sitting waiting 4 ya
we wish eh m8t ???
had a few lobbys mind & velvets, first time ive seen velvets that far up the river.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i use car tyers Coddy..... i leave them on the car and drive to the shop me old mate..... works a treat and they,re always fresh, the frozen ones work just as well too.... bring on the hounds.... me & Woody will be getting some practice with the Black tip reef sharks & Hammerheads first in Florida in three weeks. Then onto the smoothounds when we get back , if they,re in...... Chris

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
i use car tyers Coddy..... i leave them on the car and drive to the shop me old mate..... works a treat and they,re always fresh, the frozen ones work just as well too.... bring on the hounds.... me & Woody will be getting some practice with the Black tip reef sharks & Hammerheads first in Florida in three weeks. Then onto the smoothounds when we get back , if they,re in...... Chris
good luck and hope you enjoy your holiday

1 - 18 of 18 Posts