World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI ALL,,,,,,,Ive just thought....im keeping me outboard in the shed...whats the best way of storing it ,,,,,,shed insured ,,,locked up like fort knocks,,alarmed,,metal box IS THAT THE WAY?,,,,,ONLY ITS A BAR ALLSO,,SMOKING ASWELL,,,,,,EXCUSE ,,,,IM INDOORS NOW ,,,SO WHAT BE THE BEST WAY CHAPS?

15,082 Posts
Personally,anything worth money stays in the house.I would never leave anything valuable in the shed.I told her too that my fishing gear stays in the house,if she needs the room she can always put her clothes in the shed.

Ron

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LIKE IT...RON ,BUT The petrol smell....GONNA DRIVE HER ,,,OUT OF THE HOUSE,,,YES THAT DOE S SOUND NICE IDEA

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Gorra be diplomatic now........... Highly unlikely any one will want to nick a 40 year old engine but there are some pillocks arround. If the shed is all that is available the lock the shed. There also very cheap shed/outhouse alarms on Ebay.

Afishionado

·
Registered
4,798 Posts
Aren't you thinking of roarscarymonster Afishionado?

Best way to store an engine is UPRIGHT!!! You don't want water running back up the leg into the engine or you'll have an expensive pile of scrap very quickly.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

Best way to store an engine is UPRIGHT!!! You don't want water running back up the leg into the engine or you'll have an expensive pile of scrap very quickly.

Of course I am! Doh!:doh:

Afishionado

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For extra security ,,,no good in a metal box then?,,,,,,,,,only ill have to keep taking it out in the garden,,,,,,,when the locals are around for a drink, unless of course a box upright,,,,,,then it gonna take up more room ,,,doh

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gorra be diplomatic now........... Highly unlikely any one will want to nick a 40 year old engine but there are some pillocks arround. If the shed is all that is available the lock the shed. There also very cheap shed/outhouse alarms on Ebay.

Afishionado
oi,,,no need to talk about my ole girl like that,,she s good for 40,,,lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts