World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just quick report went for a little session with dead4dawn early to fish tide out started at about 4 left at 7ish no real bites most of the day until i started to bait up one of me rods again my tripod got pulled towards me so stoped doing that and grabed my other rod as it was nocking striked to land my biggest bass this year witch put back as it was just under size then all went quiet again.. what is going on with my face in that pic lol

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wont my first one this year but it was the biggest rest have been small shollies hopefully they going to keep improving in size.

·
Registered
69 Posts
If anyone does go down there watch were you sit, cause there was a sirenge needle poking out the ground.

Also saw a couple of seals 5ft from the shore line, which is the first ive seen around pompey.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Keep putting in the hours, a big'un will come your way sooner or later

At least the Seals is a change from the dolphins!!! Maybe they will have more sense then to play with ships props

·
Registered
79 Posts
I've seen a couple of large seals swimming up and down the entrance to Langstone. Probably what's been scaring the fish away from my bait :g:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts