World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Quick session after work

588 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Had1lost2
Decided to pop local with some frozen hardbacks, squid and prawn.

8 casts 8 hounds, biggest 9lb 2. No doubles to add to the tally unfortunately! Still a very pleasant evening with gentle north easterly breeze.

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Another pic

Attachments

See less See more
Top results as always boss!
  • Love
Reactions: 1
Nice jenkz , many there my mate was there last night said it was busy 30 odd lads there?馃憤馃徎馃帲
Nice jenkz , many there my mate was there last night said it was busy 30 odd lads there?馃憤馃徎馃帲
Not too many last night bud. Didn't see much coming out other than what we had. Lovely evening though.
Well done ...interesting see you use frozen hardbacks , have you had many on them and how do they compare with results on live peeler , or live hardback.
Well done ...interesting see you use frozen hardbacks , have you had many on them and how do they compare with results on live peeler , or live hardback.
In all honesty the only difference is the preparation of the bait takes longer. But once it's secured and you've presented it as you would a peeler I genuinely notice no different and catch the same on them tbh bud 馃憣
Reactions: 2
In all honesty the only difference is the preparation of the bait takes longer. But once it's secured and you've presented it as you would a peeler I genuinely notice no different and catch the same on them tbh bud 馃憣
Thanks will have a go when running low on peeler .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts