World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick report as there wasn't alot that happened. Fished whitehorses, eastbourne 1pm to 4.30. HT was 3.05. 2 rods, 3 hook flapper on 1 and flattie rig on tuther. Fresh lug and frozen/salted lug were the bait. Ting from the off. ting after ting. Single ting, doubles of ting and trebles of ting. Ting where ever I went. Ting close in, ting far out and ting in between, Nothing but ting. So thats it, I had a few ting. :doh::wallbash:

Tight lines

Paul

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice one! Not a blank so good one! The tings seem to be having a scoff before clearing off.

My quickie at the horses is a spread bet on a few for the national tomorrow - the only one I do.

Hope to have a cast Sunday, but a small problem of a birthday is in the way. The problem is, its mine!!

Cheers

Doomer

Reactions: Barnesy1969

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Tings, tings everywhere, and not a fish to keep.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Just a quick report as there wasn't alot that happened. Fished whitehorses, eastbourne 1pm to 4.30. HT was 3.05. 2 rods, 3 hook flapper on 1 and flattie rig on tuther. Fresh lug and frozen/salted lug were the bait. Ting from the off. ting after ting. Single ting, doubles of ting and trebles of ting. Ting where ever I went. Ting close in, ting far out and ting in between, Nothing but ting. So thats it, I had a few ting. :doh::wallbash:

Tight lines

Paul
At least you were kept busy, I nearly went there myself, what happened to the Dabs this year I've had the odd one but not like previous years.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Er...........mate..............no photos ! It does seem to be Ting time everywhere at the moment. Garry is right.......wot, no dabs. Must be that windy winter.
Great you are out and about, always good to see your post, good title as well.
Tight lines mate
Stevo T

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
got another few hours in very early this morning hour n half either side of high, purposely didnt take any worm macky only had two more flounder a small bass and an eel still no ting :happy:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for the replies fellas. Hoping to get out later for a few hours. I off this week so a few trips planned. Sorry to Steve T, no piccies. It was a gloomy miserable afternoon and altho loads of fish caught, I am sick of catching small ting. A colin would have been nice!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Cheers for the replies fellas. Hoping to get out later for a few hours. I off this week so a few trips planned. Sorry to Steve T, no piccies. It was a gloomy miserable afternoon and altho loads of fish caught, I am sick of catching small ting. A colin would have been nice!![/QUOTE]

Now thats what I call desparation lol.

·
Registered
126 Posts
got another few hours in very early this morning hour n half either side of high, purposely didnt take any worm macky only had two more flounder a small bass and an eel still no ting :happy:
I'm shocked u catch anything with that float uv got Lee funny how ur always catching and know one sees any pics I think ur telling porky pies....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts