World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the title says it all..:cc_surren..

you have been warned!! there is a jumped up goby with teeth out there somewhere with a taste for bitty!!!!

luckily i have piercings..:spiteful:..suits you sir~

fished the north wall rocks at combe with noah and his mate jay.it was like deliverence all over again.these guys are from chumleigh(they play a mighty fine banjo down there).burt reynolds would be scared...:roll1:

windy as **** with the nasty SW wind but we managed a few species.

noah with a nice corkwing

and on me last cast i had a little red chris waddle!

happy dayz!!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Like the new piercing m8.Might start a new trend.The red is a great looking fish,Well done. cheers marty.

·
Registered
143 Posts
stayed dry all afternoon untill i got home and then the heavens opened before i could unload my gear:banghead: not bad pickies though wilky.

hows the man breast wilkie? still sore

told you not to do that to the fish.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i hope when it was chomping on you ,you had the courtesy to give
the little fellow a reach-around Mr barkid.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
stayed dry all afternoon untill i got home and then the heavens opened before i could unload my gear:banghead: not bad pickies though wilky.

hows the man breast wilkie? still sore

told you not to do that to the fish.
thats nothing noah seen him helmiting many species nice one chaps especcially the mullet what a stunner

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Very funny first piccy........lovely wrasse in the second piccy, NOW the red mullet.............Stunning fish !!!...awesome colour, have only ever caught one (very small from crap venue), took it to the aquarium to find out what it was !!!!!! .....Wouldnt look out of place on the barrier reef ....well done lads..

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
nice mullet mate,did it match the ones the ******** had?

another for the species list.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
the title says it all..:cc_surren..

you have been warned!! there is a jumped up goby with teeth out there somewhere with a taste for bitty!!!!

luckily i have piercings..:spiteful:..suits you sir~

fished the north wall rocks at combe with noah and his mate jay.it was like deliverence all over again.these guys are from chumleigh(they play a mighty fine banjo down there).burt reynolds would be scared...:roll1:

windy as **** with the nasty SW wind but we managed a few species.

noah with a nice corkwing

and on me last cast i had a little red chris waddle!

happy dayz!!
Nice little sess there wilky,the red is ansome,also like the tit bit hehe.Aj:roll1::roll1::roll1::thumbs:

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
If the blenny was on your (right)tit.It would of made you feel like a (right) tit.:roll1:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
:roll1: hahahahahaaaa quality!

If you'd taken off your shirt mate you could have fished a two hook trace!

I'm thinking of getting an eyebrow stud and a Prince Albert, for fishing one-up, one-down....

Beautiful pics, too. Good sized mullet an all (— to worm???) . Grand day out, Grommit.
Must catch up again soon ... esp now we all know about your piercings .... :lmao:

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Im struggling with "keeping up appearances" one minute wilky looks like charles bronson from strangeways prison and the next he looks kind of normalish:huh:

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
That fishy was missing its mum.Wilky the surrogate fishwife.:crazy: The Mullet looked embarrassed,did you offer it Wilky Bitty too?:laugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts