World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im off to a beach in Swansea tomorrow to try for a bass and I have only managed to get hold of some rag and frozen razor and squid.

Is the rag worth a go because Ive only ever fished that way once before and the only bass I caught was on a lug bait - also can anyone tell me how to bait up frozen razor please.

Thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
Best trying to get some lug as all the bass we been having seems to be caught on lug. But who knows maybe rag will work. You should get lug from rogers tackle in swansea marina.

G

·
Best trying to get some lug as all the bass we been having seems to be caught on lug. But who knows maybe rag will work. You should get lug from rogers tackle in swansea marina.
his phone number is 469999 hows the bath looking leon mate:clap2: :clap2:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Im off to a beach in Swansea tomorrow to try for a bass and I have only managed to get hold of some rag and frozen razor and squid.

Is the rag worth a go because Ive only ever fished that way once before and the only bass I caught was on a lug bait - also can anyone tell me how to bait up frozen razor please.

Thanks
If you are coming up the M4 from gloucester get off the mway at Junction 41 and head for BP chemical plant, only 1 mile from the mway, Dragon baits can supply you with lug and reasonably priced. Back on the motorway to swansea bay. Dragon baits open 6 am to 6 pm

·
Registered
2,690 Posts

Thanks
cant help with the worm m8 because i dont know where ur going but as 4 the razors pull them out of theyre shells well before u go and they will be fine dont use them frozen because the hook will go straight through them hope it helps.TIGHT LINES

1 - 5 of 5 Posts