World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

cascars and myself are going down to Hythe/Sandgate on friday night. Only thing is that i live 90 mile from the venue and have nowhere where i live to get hold of any Rag. I know there are two shops in Hythe that sell bait and i hear that one of them will leave it in a taxi rank opposite for people who can't get there before thay close.

Anybody know the name of the shop or have a phone number?? Would be very appreciated

·
WSF Hardcore Haircut
721 Posts
also try Mick's tackle on 01303 266334, they are by the mini railway station

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi lads,

Thanks very much for your help i will give them a bell tomorrow.
Oh and Ron, try not to get me pulled into Terry's antics with the blanking game matey. I don't normally blank. But saying that, I am going with Terry so it could rub off on me.

Well done mate... See what youv'e started now... You have got me worried.:unsure:

I may be part of the blanking crew.

Only kidding, i have a great spot down that way and never blank, and to be honest i have never seen Terry blank either, but there was that nasty rumour about a Carrick Lee trip that i didn't manage to get on.:g:

C

·
0 Posts
We are still not having much luck sourcing fresh bait for tomorrow night. I have plenty of frozen blacks but we would like some fresh that we can pick up around 7.30pm. Any more ideas?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts