World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning everybody first of why do people knock others about the size of fish.After reading Miz gits report and being there at the time of capture and measuring this bass i find myself wondering why we bother putting anything on this site is it just jealousy or just wanting a wind up.People that have fished with us know we are conservation minded any way enough said.:bangin: REPORT 5.30 start rag and lug bait fished the ebb nothing for the first hour then eight schoolies from 1lb to 1.1/2 last cast with rag and a nice slack liner pulled into fish there you go a lovely three pounder for dinner most enjoyable morning . Best part was watching sun rise happy days 007:bye1::bye1:

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Well done 007 nice little report i will have a fish their soon maybe in the week with whatawhopper:fishing::fishing:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
went there yes to find ya pete but you was not there about 1130 ,as birty says will prob go there in the week sys waw:ph34r:

·
Registered
21,114 Posts
Nice one Pete, will ring you about the coming week

Morning everybody first of why do people knock others about the size of fish.After reading Miz gits report and being there at the time of capture and measuring this bass i find myself wondering why we bother putting anything on this site is it just jealousy or just wanting a wind up.People that have fished with us know we are conservation minded any way enough said.:bangin: REPORT 5.30 start rag and lug bait fished the ebb nothing for the first hour then eight schoolies from 1lb to 1.1/2 last cast with rag and a nice slack liner pulled into fish there you go a lovely three pounder for dinner most enjoyable morning . Best part was watching sun rise happy days 007:bye1::bye1:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im thinking of heading off down there tonight for a session only got squid but its worth ago. Have never fished there before can anyone advise where abouts to park and fish maybe showing me on a map or something? cheers

·
Registered
296 Posts
this thread is very boring im nearley asleep just reading it zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleeping:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts