World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first go at the marshes today, only a short session between bait deliveries. Fished from 12-00 till 4-00. thought it was easy as first cast produced a schoolie within minutes of starting. (Ragworm).After that no bites untill just before high water, when a nice eel came along,(ragworm). Then came a bite i had been waiting for, a nice pull down then slack line on a whole squid, Barbeque time im thinking..... but no, a 9 inch bass, smallest one i've ever caught on squid. Nxt cast cant believe same again, same result. two more schoolies & another eel followed on worm before Dentix phoned wanting his bait delivered.
Thanks to miz git for making sure i found the right place & Basshunter007 for coming down for a chat while i was catching nothing.
Only other fish caught today was a small bass caught by someone feathering.?????
An enjoyable day, lovely weather.

·
Registered
21,105 Posts
Unlucky Ian
you probably had to leave at the best time

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, was geting bites when i had to leave, not to worry, caught a few, maybe left all the bigger one's for you.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yes, was geting bites when i had to leave, not to worry, caught a few, maybe left all the bigger one's for you.
Ian he is going to use youre bait friday so he is bound to catch something i think i will have to nick some when he is not looking.But i do have one little trick up my sleeve though :yeah::yeah: :nono: 007

1 - 6 of 6 Posts