World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came back from a short break in Norfolk last night and decided to hit an incandescant Thames hotspot today. Already decided that I only catch tiddlers on Ian's bait (ignore other people) so went for 'he-man' baits of whole squid, multiple tiger prawns and sandeel. Three hours later with no perceptable signs of life i am on the phone to Ian ordering another bucket of his wormy things. God I hate myself for being so weak!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Came back from a short break in Norfolk last night and decided to hit an incandescant Thames hotspot today. Already decided that I only catch tiddlers on Ian's bait (ignore other people) so went for 'he-man' baits of whole squid, multiple tiger prawns and sandeel. Three hours later with no perceptable signs of life i am on the phone to Ian ordering another bucket of his wormy things. God I hate myself for being so weak!!!!!!
Same problem as basshunter i think john. Bait no good.:clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
432 Posts
ian.........can you make sure you have a chat to the worms i'm picking up tomorrow morning, tell them to catch me some fish tomorrow.

·
Registered
670 Posts
jOHN say please when you impale them on the hook nice big kiss and throw it as far as you like, simples :whistling 007

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi,
Hope you had a good holiday
Tried big squid bait on the wharf last night and only crabs attracted!!!!!!!!
See you in the chemlsford next this season???

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Dave...yes we will be! Be good to see you but if you are going out fishing on a weekday during the school hols pm me and we can get together.

Hi,
Hope you had a good holiday
Tried big squid bait on the wharf last night and only crabs attracted!!!!!!!!
See you in the chemlsford next this season???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts