World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have placed an ad in the wanted section in classifieds but i think i might have more luck on here,... so please dont move me mr mod:kissing: :notworthy

i am looking for a conoflex rakata tip section, must be in good cond but not worried bout the odd light scratch
im getting desperate now as im not getting the distance in my cast with just the butt!:unsure:

cheers, FLEX.

·
Registered
107 Posts
if your stuck why not give aidan or stephen a bell at conoflex (Tel: 0871 2711180)
im sure they would do you up new tip

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have sent them a email and had a price:blink: , but was hoping to have a second hand one if poss to cut the cost a bit..........a BIG bit!:unsure:

thanks anyway guys:)

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Which version of the Rakata was it? Perhaps you may get away with a different tip from a more recent model such as the Nemesis? Although not perhaps the best solution a friend of mine has used a Conoflex cast and snatch with a Puma tip.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Which version of the Rakata was it? Perhaps you may get away with a different tip from a more recent model such as the Nemesis? Although not perhaps the best solution a friend of mine has used a Conoflex cast and snatch with a Puma tip.
yeah, the spigot is different to my prem tip, thanks anyway, looks like i'l have to keep looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts