World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have posted a few reports and asked for adivce. lots of views but no resopnse. so here we go again, fished minnis twice last week and blanked. fished ramsgate beach, to be honest it was to sit on the beach and have an excuse, but blanked again, i was not expecting anything in the hot sun or bright daylight. however local reports state that a few bass have been coming uo. so fished the surf next to the pier, the east arm, and nothing. hgh tide down. i keep moving around and trying new things. i never see people fishing anywhere near me, (half the attraction) i have always fished sandown and had fish. should i carry on or just stick to the favourite haunts ? i met a few of you boys over at walmer, i commented about you all dogging and me being in the wrong place:clap2: to be honest i research marks, i get good bait, i put in the time. im just sounding off, but im a little fed up with digging and spending money for fcuk all return.

even sarcastic comments welcome

·
Registered
70 Posts
hi mate, hope i can be of some help. i dont fish any of the beachs in the summer during the sunny days, i only fish them at nite, some times in the evening for mackeral. if i fish the day time i go on the deep water piers. bait wise, if you can get peeler crabs all the better, but you will still catch fish on lug and squid.:)

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
HI mate ,yes it does get frustrating at times,MINIS is like that to me HIT N MISS ,just percivere ,why not try an evening down there ,smuts are there now,i will be hitting it this summer after our portsmouth trip ,camp out have a few britney spears ,and do me best TIGHT LINES

1 - 3 of 3 Posts