World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TOPWATER BASS LURE ADDICT
4,877 Posts
Video contains content from UMG and is not playable and is not available on YouTube :rolleyes:

Stuart
Arh that's better for some reason can see video now,

Well done to the both of you,

Yea agree with juddy001 that yer star of the evening was a little scorpion fish, just go careful in unhooking em , full of horrible spikes :D

All the best

Stuart

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Only playable on PCs and some mobile devices. Sorry folks it a YouTube thing.
Thanks for all your comments.
Subscribe to the channel for more videos.
Thanks

·
4,877 Posts
Only playable on PCs and some mobile devices. Sorry folks it a YouTube thing.
Thanks for all your comments.
Subscribe to the channel for more videos.
Thanks
Hi mate,

I use the full size Apple iPad and can now manage to see the vid ;)

All the best

Stuart

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Great vid. Thanks for sharing.
How much is the parking charge now?

·
Registered
8,936 Posts
Guy at LC rod rests makes ones like that in some tackle shops i know makes for Deal pier clamps on rail then has normal two head bar which is adjustable on some models for height.
I make them out of wood mine takes three rods clamps on with bungey straps but can make in steel

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Nice dogging video............sorry couldn't resist it anymore, lol!!!!!!!!

·
4,877 Posts
Great video, didn't know you could fish from there.

I assume that's not the Undercliff bit !
You can fish along there affair bit further going towards dumpton gap

Set into the cliffs are several proper dug out type shelters, about the size of a large bus shelter with bench seats in em , they make pucka fishing shelters, no need for a beach buddy :rolleyes:

There's also the railings that go all the way along so no need for tri pods and also a few sets of steps that go down onto the sand when the tide is off of the wall being easy to beach any fish ;)

The height of the wall is only about the same height as an average living room ( about 8 ft or so ) ;)

All the best mate

Stuart

G

·
you can fish along there affair bit further going towards dumpton gap

Set into the cliffs are several proper dug out type shelters, about the size of a large bus shelter with bench seats in em , they make pucka fishing shelters, no need for a beach buddy :rolleyes:
Many years ago in the days of Neros, you could drive round the back of what was the Marina pool and drive all the way to the end of those railings. I used to fish right at the end for bass. It was a very popular spot at that time but gave up fishing down there once you couldn't drive to the end.

I had a "W" reg Volkswagen polo so must have been around 1980/81.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts