World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back ,we fished into 20 metres of water today,loads of doggies ,i had a thorny that went bout 5 to 6lb,im well chuffed with that, me mate had one the same size ,we did move about ,and was near a boat called the JOLLEY FISHERMAN ,so was nice to get out and its better then a blank,hopfully they will be bigger next time,,,TIGHT LINES ,WHEN THE GALLERY BACK ON ILL POST SOME PICS WHEN EVER THAT WILL BE ,ITS BEEN AGES NOW

· Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many Thanks Gents,,,,yes It Was A Nice Day Out,,,and Your Right There ,,,,RON,,,,,be Great On Me Own Boat,,,,,maybe Next Week ,,good Luck DAVE Next Week On The ,,jolly, Tight Lines

G

·
yeah,and with this weekend dress i'm wearing at the minute i might take a stroll down the beach and see if i can get any action!!:icecream: :whistling

· Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah,and with this weekend dress i'm wearing at the minute i might take a stroll down the beach and see if i can get any action!!:icecream: :whistling
won t them high heels get stuck in the mud down there DAVE

· Registered
1,987 Posts
:nono: Dave you should've told me you were like that. I gotta spend a whole week in north Wales fishing with you. Hope Mark knows too, might have to warn him to sleep with his eyes open.

· Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cartoon Organism Comics Humour Jaw

just a test run

· Registered
8,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill try some pics to night then ,fingers crossed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.