World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to fish the ranny at low tide, please respond quick as low is a 2ish
anywhere else good at low tide?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
local its been better lately 1 hour b4 high and 1 hour after, but in the summer i prefer it low. lot of bass about,, went down today fished 2 hours b4 low and up4 and a half hours, i had 2 strap conger, a tidy rickling. and 2 whiting after dark, good fun thow, went on my own, a few dead bream aperch lyin over the beach, talkin 2 a chap with a lot of knowledge, he said wen u get a big tide like2day they get forced down from the river.. and they die obviously through the salt water, i got a few pics, will try and put them on with lendusaworms help. heehee, i am useless. the tide was great for weight finding 2, i found 45, a lot will av to be melted again, but thats no great hardship, a very enjoyable day m8, hope u can join us wen we go sometime,

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
i no bell, i didnt realize till i pikd the box up m8. i would av left them there. i was in front of the sewer thow, so as tide came up i didnt av 2 walk anywer else except up thet bloomin cliff. i was gonna go out the back 2omoro and cut up some lead to make weights as i am short of em, but i wont av 2 now hee hee..just chuk em in the pot. and smell the house out, cos shes down her mums, shhhhhhhhh..

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is there any wind cover down the ranny?
If not, are there any local places with cover from the wind cos by GOD, is it windy today, but let this not deter me from catching maybe hopefully and surely a COD?

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
local there is cliffs behind you on a west wind u dont feel it if u a certain distance from the cliffs, but tide a bit 2 high 2nite m8.. if u r a good way away from cliffs u feel it a bit, but its very good, compared 2 other places....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts