World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rite because im getting stick off bell and poacher on another thread i thought i would inform you all about their fishing today.

they went to ranny sewer at 1 o'clock to fish low tide.
bait used was rag ,makey ,sandeel and squid.
they where there for 5 hours.
bell only caught a crab.
poacher nothing.
so they both blankers.

Birdy.

this thread was done out of pure spite as i was left at home.not that i minded to much because i was treated like a lady at poochingham palace. :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
birdsnest said:
Rite because im getting stick off bell and poacher on another thread i thought i would inform you all about their fishing today.

they went to ranny sewer at 1 o'clock to fish low tide.
bait used was rag ,makey ,sandeel and squid.
they where there for 5 hours.
bell only caught a crab.
poacher nothing.
so they both blankers.

Birdy.

this thread was done out of pure spite as i was left at home.not that i minded to much because i was treated like a lady at poochingham palace. :D
like a lady eh!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
YESSS, ME LADY? yes we blanked, we 4got to put the post up. but you done it for us anyway,"""""""did,nt you"""""""""""? you little grass you? poachingham palace sunday lunch, meant to ask, was it any good,"the bill,s on it,s way"? hee hee?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
ahaaaaaaaaaaa
Blankers

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
see what u started birdy. theres the 1st pee taker. but with all those 1000s of fish around, how the hell can we blank, our minds were elsewhere me thinks, """""""""""" like"""""""""""/ wheres the blinkin beer?

·
Banned
17 Posts
1000's of fish...WHERE ?

i havent caught a tidy fish since febuary..
i've been every where between the severn bridge and barry,
tried loads of different baits and i either blank or get siler eels or congers (up to 4lb )
i wish the doggies would come back :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
what do u mean where are the fish, are u blind. they are there. its just that me and bell are useless. and u r by the sounds heehee? but we are still called blankers, because we are supposed to know how to catch them.i av only been fishing 39 years. i need time m8. stop rushing me guys will you. pleaseeeeee/

·
Registered
282 Posts
oh come on guys you let the side down. As far as birdy being a grass WELL somones got to do it as we dont get (NON CATCH REPORTS) from yous anymore. Bye for now Terry DAWSON , oops i,m mean LES WOGAN hehe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts