World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished ranny 2day, went on the hop, so 2 speak, what a cracking day weatherwise it turned out to be. went on me own, bellboy was working, had 3 dogs, i enjoyed it thow?

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
He's told us before he can't remember what he does on Saturday night hee hee :)

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
When I fish that area I fish by the cable that goes down the cliff, high water, small tides.

Also the sewer further toward penarth.

2 hours after high on a mid range tide, casting straight out from sewer , creful of ledge, is good for conger, lots of dogfish in summer.

Penarth itself especially around esplande is far too shallow except on big tides, and then the rip is strong.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummmmm? dogfish ian, dogfish m8?yes bluebeard fish the sewer a lot myself,can be a good conger spot, didnt lose any gear yesterday either, so that was a nice bonus m8?

·
Registered
737 Posts
come come poach you really should start to broaden your horizons and start to fish abit further west ,going tommorrow night if you fancy it either the bendricks or the knap.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i may just fancy bendriks m8, u workin 2 moz. i got your number soi will pm u mine, talk l8r........no bellboy u cant,you are workin?heehee?

·
Registered
9,039 Posts
poacher said:
i may just fancy bendriks m8, u workin 2 moz. i got your number soi will pm u mine, talk l8r........no bellboy u cant,you are workin?heehee?
hi m8 out at monknash last wk had to abort cos flippin rain wind got better of us.down arm this wk hit some congers i hope c u

1 - 10 of 10 Posts