World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I inherited a few plugs when i started this crazy game. A couple i think were intended for pike. The one i am interested in is the sliver, ive never used it. I beleive it is mainly used off boats which i never do, so, what can i do with it? Is it any use off the shore? If not anyone want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee

·
Registered
194 Posts
got plenty of them m8, and yes, good off the shore, but more where you have a depth of water as they do dive deep, i think you can tune the nose on them as it metal to get the plug to dive less.
Great action when retrieved, and if its diving too deep on the final retrieve, i lift the tip up, this brings it to the surface better.
Give it a go m8

B

·
0 Posts
int olden days i only ever had slivers and j13s, you need a good depth of water at your feet to avoid getting snagged with em but they will catch.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I've got a couple of these, never caught on them though. I used to use them off the kayak when I was insome depth of water, I've never used them off the shoire in the fear of losing them. Now I have the boat I will be using them more. The action on these lures is brilliant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts