World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me, Codseeker, Fatlad, tried a session yesterday went down and fished the feather bed rock 1st well total waste of time, spent the 1st hr hanging on for our lives, and trying to cast in that wind was a waste of time,, so decided to go and try rathouse corner, when we 1st got there it was like a different day from seaham snugged up behind the wall, coddy got the 1st one in about quarter of a lb, then I got 1 in about three quarters of a pound.... then the weather started you could not even get turned round in the wind to cast it was"nt to bad inbetween the the showers, but then the wind just started to blow and kept on blowin its was outrageous no way could ya fish that, in fact it blow the three of us off rat house in the end, good day though good crack good company (thnx lads enjoyed it) or by the way Dave blanked again

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
well done lads:) blyth pier fished lastnight i lad had 5 codling 2 & 2 1/2lbers
im gonna give it a shot 2night, just got2 get out:clap2:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Cheers Carl, for letting them all know i blanked AGAIN LOL. Was a canny afternoon out, til that wind started. And i think we just came off in time, was horrendous driving home in the hail stones.
At work now til Thursday night and can't wait to get out again.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no well done to you bill.

·
Registered
244 Posts
let me know how you get on the night, cos thinking about fishing there tomorrow night, if wind is a bit calmer, cheers

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
let me know how you get on the night, cos thinking about fishing there tomorrow night, if wind is a bit calmer, cheers
im not out m8t but will b 2morrow night summit cropped up.
sorry black wis m8t that was supposed 2 say ( a lad) not ( i lad) lolol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im not out m8t but will b 2morrow night summit cropped up.
sorry black wis m8t that was supposed 2 say ( a lad) not ( i lad) lolol

ne sweat Bill well done anywat lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts