World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Ravens Point on Sunday With Brickie.
Shoved a couple of rag and lug baits out on the sand and plugged and float fished muscle and worm baits in the gulley's.
All to no avail apart from rockling pulling the floats under at every opportunity.
Nothing interested in the Rapalas and Poppers yet either.
A very brisk and ice cold easterly didn't detract from a gloriously sunny day but a trip to casualty this morning for a twisted ankle from my mountaineering experience is a bit of a bummer.
Called in at Colwyn, loads on the prom but saw nothing being landed, very windy there also.
Nice to be out on the island though.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Got to admit it is glorious weather, I am off for a walk arund the coast for a few hours today. Should be good.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Shoved a couple of rag and lug baits out on the sand and plugged and float fished muscle and worm baits in the gulley's.
All to no avail apart from rockling pulling the floats under at every opportunity.
A very brisk and ice cold easterly didn't detract from a gloriously sunny day but a trip to casualty this morning for a twisted ankle from my mountaineering experience is a bit of a bummer.
Called in at Colwyn, loads on the prom but saw nothing being landed, very windy there also.
nevermind patester at least u got out too fish.shaggy

·
She Pirate and Global Moderator
12,629 Posts
Pity you both Blanked (lol) it was a bad weekend for fishing everywhere, hope your ankle gets better soon,,,you should know better at your age ;) not to go climbing rocks. ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never mind lads,better luck next time oh and sorry about the ankle:uhuh: .I hope the weather stays like this all this weekend going to the lovley ISLAND myself [cant wait either!]

RAGCASTER

·
Team Chatter
21,738 Posts
no mention of my monster rockling that was so heavy it straightened the hook then

bloody nancy boy twisted ankle my [email protected] you didnt have anything to carry it was me loaded up like a cart horse:uhuh: :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts