World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
13,170 Posts
Seems there's a recently introduced law against saying please or thank you when asking for advice.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Saw about 15 or so fishing down by the kings hall tonight. Conditions looked less than pleasant with a 20mph easterlies. Not sure if any rays have come up tonight, guess we will know by tomorrow! Got my bluey in the freezer ready for Friday night, let's just hope the rays hang about until then! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
"A piece of string is twice the length from one end to the middle" .Sorry can't answer the other one, although I was always told:- "manners maketh man"

Mark

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Don't give him anymore kind advise ,as he can not even say please or thankyou.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Saw about 15 or so fishing down by the kings hall tonight. Conditions looked less than pleasant with a 20mph easterlies. Not sure if any rays have come up tonight, guess we will know by tomorrow! Got my bluey in the freezer ready for Friday night, let's just hope the rays hang about until then! :)
Was fishing down by kings hall 2nite, me mate had 1 ray and saw a few more landed! Conditions were quite choppy but never seemed to put em off!

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
All I did was ask for a piece of advice, thank u for those who did give me useful information
You will find if you start you questions off like ~ Hi guys could you please give me some help ~ Hi I am seeking some advice on fishing for rays could you please help, and finish ~ many thanks in advance ~ all help much appreciated Kind regards ~ many thanks for your help.

All of these little pointers will get you the answers you are looking for !!

You may not see it this way ?? but to other people reading your initial question it just showed blatant ignorance and non comprehension of manners.

Hope this will help you in the future

Regards Rob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts