World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering best set up place and bait to use foing for my first sea fishing night tomorrow and just need a few pointers anyone help me out. Cam message me if keeping spots private etc

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hello mate im not the best ray fisherman but il help you out i would go to sandwich as its my local but hernebay allong in front of the kings hall or the isle of sheppey is slso good use bluey for bait i fillet mine cut into 6 small strips also use the head whip um onto a 3-0 sukuma extra pulley droper rigs 6-7 impact leads if your fishing sandwich bay come in from the deal end drive a few miles along the golf corse you will come to a sharp bend there will be a gate and the first house park there and walk along the footpath towards the big house dont park in the housing estate along the sea front you will be clamped i fish 2 hrs before hightide till an hour or 2 after but you can catch at low water hope this gets you started ive only been 3 times so far this year and only had dogfish an small whiting but there there i see a nice fish come out next to me friday nite goodluck tony

1 - 2 of 2 Posts