World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CAN ANY ONE TELL ME IF ANY RAY ARE BEING CAUGHT YET IN THE ERME OR THE YEALM?C,MON STEVE IM SURE YOU MAY BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS ONE.oh and one more thing steve,in your opinion what is the most consistent shore mark inside the tamar for the thornies?tell all please

·
Registered
100 Posts
my mate is the well into his yealm ray and hasn't been catchig much yet, Season's has been throwing up a few bass recently though. As for the most consistant Tamar thorny mark, there's one that we fish quite regularly that rarely fails to produce, only room for two to fish there though so best keep it under my hat. Anyone fished the rope down Mothercombe recently?

·
Registered
100 Posts
SSSHHHHH! I reccon it's the best tamar spot for ray, really easy to catch prawns there as well, mum's the word though eh, ha ha.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry mate ,your right its best to keep it low.have you ever tried weird quay at low water by rocks to the left.ive only ever fished there daytime without any success but i reckon night time is a differant story.any way thanks for giving up your marks .cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts