World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,652 Posts
I have the DS500X and can`t fault it.
The only problem i have had was when i first got it the screen would get condensation behind the glass.
This is a know problem to Raymarine and i sent it to them and they changed the glass to a different thickness i belive which cured the problem.It was there and back in about 4 days.
If you get a problem with condensation give them a call and they will soon sort it out.

Alan

· Registered
3,652 Posts
Oh and yes, i get the condensation as well, i got that as soon as i turned it on, within a few minutes, a small circle in the middle of the screen, does it have to go to america or have Raymarine got a place in the UK ?
AL ..
Contact them here...

Raymarine plc
Robinson Way
Anchorage Park
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO3 5TD

Tel....023 9269 3611/650153

Alan

· Registered
3,652 Posts
Mine does some other things via the NMEA, can't remember exactly what now - I like the sound of it putting the fishfinder on the plotter, is that via the NMEA connection as well ?
I have Garmin Atlantic BlueCharts running on a laptop for a plotter, would it be possible to do it on the laptop do you know ?

AL ..
No :uhuh:

The fishfinder Tom Bettle is talking about is for a combinded Plottter/sounder..
The DSM300 is an add on for the C & E series multifunction displays.
http://www.raymarine.com/raymarine/ProductDetail.asp?site=1&section=2&page=1021&product_id=3045

Alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.