World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been stocking up my freezer for winter still to get peeler and razor i know where to get peeler from but anyone know any beaches i can get razor from? :)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hi Marcus

Try the beach at Leven in Fife, get down when the big spring tides are on, you will get loads of razors from it.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers m8 :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks m8 been looking for a decent fishing site for years and at last found one :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx every one time to stock up the freezer cheers :)

·
Banned
396 Posts
doors1978 said:
eh up marcus,
you'll get razors on st andrews west sands beach! when the tide's right out, walk out as far as you can!
does pouring a salt solution down the razors burrow bring them up? if not whats the best way to get them please? what do you look for i n the sand to no were they are..................?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi went out for razor today on leven beach at low tide only got 2 .the tide was right out as well but no luck and the ones i did get were half way up the beach.will see when the next big tide is and try again.
:(

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
marcus1975 said:
hi went out for razor today on leven beach at low tide only got 2 .the tide was right out as well but no luck and the ones i did get were half way up the beach.will see when the next big tide is and try again.
:(

bummer m8 ? strange that, last time I was there, I got loads ? wonder what the hells happened to them :confused:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Marcus,

Just had a thought about your last post on the razors?

Where abouts on Leven beach were you collecting? how low a tide was it?

pm me or post here m8, then I can pinpoint you more to the location

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Big Dunny
I was just down from the caravan park but i did walk most of the length of the beach i think the tide was about 5ms not sure though. Thanks for helping me .And by the way was down newport and got about 35 to 40 peelers just along where the prominad is. :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
was told by a guy that if you go down the beach at low water at night with a tourch you will get razor .ne 1 else done this .hi big dunny if you read this could you pinpoint the location you were on about in your last post here thx m8 :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts