World Sea Fishing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello tickety, are you someone important on this forum??
as a relatively new member I do like to read through threads, to get useful tips on various things fishing related and otherwise from seasoned anglers ameteurs and novices alike, as we all know there are no rules where the fish are concerned, if they want the bait they will take it whatever our personal status.
I thought this was a friendly forum for all, but I now see as far as some members are concerned there does seem to be a bit of an 'old boys network' operating, I have read many threads that you yourself have been involved in and I see you do like to stirr it up a bit, 'nothing like a cluggy for muddying the water' is it the wrong time of the month for you often or does your feminine side always win to bring out the b*t*h in you?
Seems the site would be better off without pompous pr***s like yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Can a mod delete this thread please?

·
Registered
876 Posts
hello tickety, are you someone important on this forum??
as a relatively new member I do like to read through threads, to get useful tips on various things fishing related and otherwise from seasoned anglers ameteurs and novices alike, as we all know there are no rules where the fish are concerned, if they want the bait they will take it whatever our personal status.
I thought this was a friendly forum for all, but I now see as far as some members are concerned there does seem to be a bit of an 'old boys network' operating, I have read many threads that you yourself have been involved in and I see you do like to stirr it up a bit, 'nothing like a cluggy for muddying the water' is it the wrong time of the month for you often or does your feminine side always win to bring out the b*t*h in you?
Seems the site would be better off without pompous pr***s like yourself!!!!!!!!!!!
well said m8

·
Banned
400 Posts
he does have a point. you seem to think that you have some sort of special privelege on this site and whenever I have been arguing with somebody you get involved, although it has nothing to do with you and you have asked for several of my threads to be deleted and that i be banned simply because you dont like what I said.

I susect, although sadly I have no proof, that if you werent behind the recent threats made to my person if I attempted to fish certain areas or join a certain club then you were certainly involved.

you are a self righteous pain in the ar5e.

·
Registered
876 Posts
he does have a point. you seem to think that you have some sort of special privelege on this site and whenever I have been arguing with somebody you get involved, although it has nothing to do with you and you have asked for several of my threads to be deleted and that i be banned simply because you dont like what I said.

I susect, although sadly I have no proof, that if you werent behind the recent threats made to my person if I attempted to fish certain areas or join a certain club then you were certainly involved.

go on my son !!

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
whats this got to do with fishing in scotland ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:g: :g: :g: :g: :g: :g: :g:

·
Registered
757 Posts

Not so sure...........I was thinking Tickety was a good judge of character. Its in the rules of the forum that you cant be abusive of other users so he is quite right to complain.

·
Banned
400 Posts
perhaps, but he doesnt complain when I am abusive to other members (which I never am) he complains and tries to get threads locked/deleted and people banned if he doesnt agree with them.

you know this is true, he is a pain in the backside and his attitude reeks.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I think it was put in another thread if you don't like someone's attitude or post put them on your ignore list, simple. I have been on the forum for a while and have no problems with any of the members in this thread at all.
Neal
The Skink
I do think that it is turning into a bit of personal attack though guys which isn't called for.

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
I think it was put in another thread if you don't like someone's attitude or post put them on your ignore list, simple. I have been on the forum for a while and have no problems with any of the members in this thread at all.
Neal
The Skink
I do think that it is turning into a bit of personal attack though guys which isn't called for.
yip i agree with that. i had no problems on here only a matter of different opinions thats all
theres a post gone missing here, one about a place on a boat that was denied to somebody
its the original thread of this 1
a few posts down

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
What's the problem.. the guy has went out his way to organise a trip. It's up to him who goes on it .. no one else... if you have a problem with that organise your own trips and invite who you want to. :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
What's the problem.. the guy has went out his way to organise a trip. It's up to him who goes on it .. no one else... if you have a problem with that organise your own trips and invite who you want to. :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh: :uhuh:
i am just glad tb did organize the trip , been on a few shore trips , good
been on a few boat trips with AN , good also
so i take you're in this club then davy:) :) :) .
anyways i am away to catch some tiddlers i hope.
bored now been unemployed for a week and half

·
The Oracle
8,208 Posts
Hiya Sultzer,

Nope I'm not in any club, but like everyone else on the forum I could have put my name down for it. Would I have got to go well that would have been up to Tickety to decide, just the same is it's up to me to decide who comes out fishing on my boat. :boat: :boat: :)

btw.. I hope things improve on the job front.. no fun not having one :(

·
Registered
876 Posts
Hiya Sultzer,

Nope I'm not in any club, but like everyone else on the forum I could have put my name down for it. Would I have got to go well that would have been up to Tickety to decide, just the same is it's up to me to decide who comes out fishing on my boat. :boat: :boat: :)

btw.. I hope things improve on the job front.. no fun not having one :(
hi davy ,yeah its up to a certain person to decide who goes but its tbs attitude towards the people that he rejects, the so called{wallopurs} as he so gracefully put it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.