World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi lads got your passports ready?weathers forecast good except over snag where it is gonna rain all day..see you lot sunday tightlines andy ilsf...:clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're just rubbing it in now arn't you :schmoll:
now would i do that to you eh?ohh by the way on a comp a couple of weeks ago at cefn sidan there were over one thousand fish caught according to paid4 who you've met down sand bay.no i would not rub it in now would i....tightlines andy ilsf...

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
Bring it on Isla.... we might just suprise ya with our numbers.:blink:

Now if you could give us Rocklins route to the meet, all may not be lost..:secret:

Are the HOSTS providing the refreshments ?:)

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Now if you could give us Rocklins route to the meet, all may not be lost..:secret:

Are the HOSTS providing the refreshments ?:)
snag said he's providing the falling down juice..:notworthy

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

:clap3: and we the english are providing the refreshments ?:):clap3: :clap3: [/QUOTe

anything over 5 is a bonus...ilsf..:clap3: :clap3:

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

:clap3: and we the english are providing the refreshments ?:):clap3: :clap3: [/QUOTe

anything over 5 is a bonus...ilsf..:clap3: :clap3:
hey it says above that you the english are bringing the juice anyway it's a bogof offer [buy one get one free] so it's not too bad eh?lol...:clap3:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
now would i do that to you eh?ohh by the way on a comp a couple of weeks ago at cefn sidan there were over one thousand fish caught according to paid4 who you've met down sand bay.no i would not rub it in now would i....tightlines andy ilsf...

Now you are taking the **** Andy! 1000 Fish!!! :g: between how many anglers?

Or did someone go out on a rowing boat with a Seine Net? Sandeel don't count mate, lol.

Sounds like I will have to give cefan a visit when I am up your way next.

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Now you are taking the **** Andy! 1000 Fish!!! :g: between how many anglers?

Or did someone go out on a rowing boat with a Seine Net? Sandeel don't count mate, lol.

Sounds like I will have to give cefan a visit when I am up your way next.
honest paid 4 left a post to snag about size limits for the match and how it's being decided who won and paid4 said and it's in one of his posts ask snag that the total caught was what i said i will be doing my night time sesions there soon it's the welsh chesil..if you fish it right and the right time as well.tightlines andy ilsf..

·
Banned
44,187 Posts
honest paid 4 left a post to snag about size limits for the match and how it's being decided who won and paid4 said and it's in one of his posts ask snag that the total caught was what i said i will be doing my night time sesions there soon it's the welsh chesil..if you fish it right and the right time as well.tightlines andy ilsf..
I can confirm that figure is about right and I also understand that they were almost all flounder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts