World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After casting lessons and pumping me, Phil and Ferdi decided to drag our aching backs over to red bank road for the 11:15 pm high tide.
Lovely night, moonlight and calm seas.
We fished 2 up 2 down...phil was first in with a small whiting, then a doggy.
Ferdi then caught a doggy quickly followed by me.
This continued throughout the night and we ended up with around 20 doggies between us....
George M popped over to say Hi just as we were tucking into to Ferdi's barbecued steak!

cheers
Dave

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
that was good timing on georges part ,

looks like you had a good night lads was nice to meet up again and you didnt blank

tightlines.................................daz

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
hi danix .. never made the casting something cropped up .. looks like you all had a good day .. makes it alot better with a desent instructer cos ive herd some arnt so clever ... i woz fishing the wall last nite 2 coddling .. 1 flounder i woz about a mile down from boat club i think there has been a big cable put in ... wheres red bank road ?? ... cheers .... steve ......

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi danix .. never made the casting something cropped up .. looks like you all had a good day .. makes it alot better with a desent instructer cos ive herd some arnt so clever ... i woz fishing the wall last nite 2 coddling .. 1 flounder i woz about a mile down from boat club i think there has been a big cable put in ... wheres red bank road ?? ... cheers .... steve ......
just up from the norbreck hotel
cable???????

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
After casting lessons and pumping me, Phil and Ferdi decided to drag our aching backs over to red bank road for the 11:15 pm high tide.
This continued throughout the night and we ended up with around 20 doggies between us....
George M popped over to say Hi just as we were tucking into to Ferdi's barbecued steak!

cheers
Dave
Oh yeah but GeorgeM didnt get any, You should ave seem them three? looks like Cod arent the only wide mouthed seaside hoover.
( only avin a laugh ) GeorgeM

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
whats this steve? from novice to bait supplier in a few weeks, and now an authority on good and poor casting instructors. who have you had lessons off, apart from youngchuka [free] iv,e seen you cast and you are quite fair, but this oldchukka can see you off seven days a week :secret: :kissing: :kissing:

·
Registered
457 Posts

cheers
Dave
Twas a good casting session.... I'm not sure that my arms would have held up for the pumping and fishing session but the enticement of a b-b-q might have made a difference.

Well done on the catches all of you:clap3: ...... and did the casting tecnique make a difference?:)

Good to meet you all.:notworthy

Billy

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Billy .... most of the fish came at around 40yds for me so the overhead lob was more than enought to reach the fish.
think the next chance i get to practise what i have learnt wil be low water next weekend

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good report dave shame i didnt make it if you had said fergi was cookin ide have
pulled a fast one with the misses :) if you are up for it im off wed high 1.30 am forcast good

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
billy ...im a novice with digging bait in blackpool area ?? im not a bait supplier i had alot of bait cos two lads give back word .. so i gave a chance to share if someone woz struggling .. if you read the thread proply it says ive only herd of poor ones .. not getting at instructors they do a good job ... stop makeing mountains out of molehills ..lol..lol..lol..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts