·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there seems to be a lot of people that wants to see a comp
for the comic relive day ,

llandudno pier red nose day fishing open competition

so lets put one on ALL MONEY RAISED WILL GO TO RED NOSE DAY

the comp will be a species match lets see how many different types of fish we can catch ,the winner with the most species
will win , the comp will be at llandudno on sat 17 march
fishing comp will start at 6.30pm until 9.30pm
catch and release match
entry fee is £5.00 each

the winner will get £50.00 voucher for the tackle shop

if any body would like to donate any items to go for a raffle
please put a post up or email or pm me

if any body wants to get involved i have set a page up on the red nose day web site just email me your details and i can put your email on there web site
http://www.myrednoseday.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=217864

booking in at the gate near the tackle shop on the pier
from 5.30pm
there will be two zones left hand side and the right hand side
of the pier , the platform at the top will not be in the competition tickets for the zones will be pick at the booking in stage
if any body needs to order bait please do at the llandudno pier shop and tell them its for the match .tel 01492 877678

please help red nose day ,and lets have some fun??

this an open competition so any body can fish it

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
well there seems to be a lot of people that wants to see a comp
for the comic relive day ,

llandudno pier red nose day fishing open competition

so lets put one on ALL MONEY RAISED WILL GO TO RED NOSE DAY

the comp will be a species match lets see how many different types of fish we can catch ,the winner with the most species
will win , the comp will be at llandudno on sat 17 march
fishing comp will start at 6.30pm until 9.30pm
catch and release match
entry fee is £5.00 each

the winner will get £50.00 voucher for the tackle shop

if any body would like to donate any items to go for a raffle
please put a post up or email or pm me

if any body wants to get involved i have set a page up on the red nose day web site just email me your details and i can put your email on there web site
http://www.myrednoseday.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=217864

booking in at the gate near the tackle shop on the pier
from 5.30pm
there will be two zones left hand side and the right hand side
of the pier , the platform at the top will not be in the competition tickets for the zones will be pick at the booking in stage
if any body needs to order bait please do at the llandudno pier shop and tell them its for the match .tel 01492 877678

please help red nose day ,and lets have some fun??

this an open competition so any body can fish it
am up for that.shaggy

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
How does this work with the new day ticket / membership rules on the Pier?

Looks like trying Borth and Trefor on Fri 16th then!

Not fishing the Little Orme tonight now, just seen the weather forecast for storms, not ideal with 2 13 ft lightning conductors!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How does this work with the new day ticket / membership rules on the Pier?

Looks like trying Borth and Trefor on Fri 16th then!

Not fishing the Little Orme tonight now, just seen the weather forecast for storms, not ideal with 2 13 ft lightning conductors!
been in touch with the organiser and the reply is ''i have spoke to the pier staff and they said on this time it would be ok due to fact that its for charity and there will a lot of helpers there on the match

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Count me in then

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
final details :-

we are happy to announce a fishing comp on llandudno pier in aid of red nose day on Saturday 17th march this is an open comp so any one can fish.we will be fishing both sides of the pier up to the tackle shop from the bar.two zones this will be a species comp whoever has the most species wins star fish and crabs don't count.booking in time is 5.30pm at rays tackle and bait llandudno rods in the water at 6.30 rods out at 9.30 all proceeds will be do donated to comic relief. some people have mentioned fancy dress we will leave that up 2 you we will put a small prize up for the best fancy dress this does not mean you have to dress up you all look bad enough in your fishing gear hope to see you all there and good luck if you need any bait order on 01492 877678 Thank you

ps if anybody has any bits and bats that they would like to donate to a raffle please bring it a long with you ??

1 - 8 of 8 Posts