World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to give the above a go tonight I no it's a very big tide but we have had a bit off a blow last two days hopefully some cod will make an appearance again tonight, will keep u posted guys

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The weed was bad and we all blanked but still had a top night with good company,I was so desperate to get out and wet a line just didn't think about the dreaded weed and and grass with such a big tide but hey least we tried, another month and hopefully we start catching some decent fish

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
The weed was bad and we all blanked but still had a top night with good company,I was so desperate to get out and wet a line just didn't think about the dreaded weed and and grass with such a big tide but hey least we tried, another month and hopefully we start catching some decent fish
Hi mate sorry to hear you blanked.How's the situation with the gate in the lane past the farm?can we use it now?I havnt been up there for a while:thumbs:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gate to the right is locked still but u it's normally open in the day time, but the gate on left hand side is now open and there is a new road and some great fishing spots up there, u can drive up at least a mile then there is another gate but that's locked, hope this helps

·
TEAM FORESHORE
3,960 Posts
thats the main thing mate you got out and had a good night with your mates a fish would have been a bonus :)

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Gate to the right is locked still but u it's normally open in the day time, but the gate on left hand side is now open and there is a new road and some great fishing spots up there, u can drive up at least a mile then there is another gate but that's locked, hope this helps
Thats great:clap3:thanks

·
Registered
1,731 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts