World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. just sobbering up after the xmas over indulgences. got a new flotation suit so eager to get out and try it. was thinkin of trying redwick. can you still drive down to the wall? also are the tides ok to fish off the peat beds (is it any good off the wall) gratefull for any help
fandango

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi fandango,

You're gonna need those wide wheels, yo can still ge there through the farm but you need to be very careful as the lane has collapsed in a couple of places or via the pumping station. It all depends on where you need to get to...

Fishing is good off the wall this time of year on the smaller tides at high water but an Easterly wind seems to affect the fishing badly.

I was hoping to get down there to have a look today but I think the tides are too big to even think about low water - moving to fast and too dangerous.

Anyone else got any views..!?

Rgds,
phil.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers phil will give it a miss this week then.decided to try the knap tonite instead although it looks like i will have to get there early to get a parkin space.
will let u know how i got on l8tr. aint had a cod yet this winter but im sure my new flotation suit is guarateed to make me a better fisherman lol

cheers again f.widewheels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts