World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi e1 bin up to redwick m8 and me caught just 5 whiting and 2 flounders in size, whiting small,went up to magor but gate piled with stones,didnt fancy fishing on grass and never fished there b4 so went to redwick,that bloody lane:crazy:but there was 5or 6 boats out,thought in for a good day but still poor,never mind nice tan :lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
hi e1 bin up to redwick m8 and me caught just 5 whiting and 2 flounders in size, whiting small,went up to magor but gate piled with stones,didnt fancy fishing on grass and never fished there b4 so went to redwick,that bloody lane:crazy:but there was 5or 6 boats out,thought in for a good day but still poor,never mind nice tan :lmao::lmao:
Unlucky Frank Its pretty tough fishing at Redwick and Sea Street Lane has to be cleared by mid August according to job ticket ( I will be one unhappy bunny if it aint ) Magor been outfishing Redwick for the last month but reallistically the tide would have been to big for Magor today.
Which gate at Magor is blocked Frank??? are you talking about the last two gates as you head west towards the "w" they are usually closed off this time of year by the gun club to stop poachers taking the Pheasant chicks. And the lane East as you get to the Sea Wall is regularly blocked by the farmer Attewool he is a horrible sod who hates everybody particularly and is trying to claim that he owns all the land to the East right down to the mean high water mark. I am planning on challenging that claim when I got a bit of spare time to dig out all the evidence and look into it properly --trouble is I cant find people with the the get up and go to help me even the Environment Agency who I am sure are the real owners are not interested --its surprising how much work these things involve. Tightlines buddy

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ay paul dont go making your self bad m8 ok,not over this not worth it,yeah the gate i was on about was when you go past water place down lane turn right then go down for about arf mile its the 1st gate after turning m8,paul you know magor is it that area where theres grass out in front of you,and if so wot tide do you fish please,tight lines

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
ay paul dont go making your self bad m8 ok,not over this not worth it,yeah the gate i was on about was when you go past water place down lane turn right then go down for about arf mile its the 1st gate after turning m8,paul you know magor is it that area where theres grass out in front of you,and if so wot tide do you fish please,tight lines
Magor is the whole area past the treatment plant Lane all the way up to the right until you get to the W.
and yes it does have grass directly in front of wall util about 400 yards before W

Magor best on neap tides
upto 10.5m anywhere at all at magor out on peat ledges 3hrs up 3 down
10.5 up to about 11.0 stay close to the gate that you were talking about cos if you need to you can move back on to grass 2 and 1/2 up and 2 and 1/2 down
over 11.0 fish on the W off the wall or go up to redwick and fish off wall 2 up 2 down
But magor is defo outfishing redwick at the mo and farmfield and goldcliff is a waste of good bait nothing at all showing regular m8
tighlines mate
ps the gate will stay blocked now until about end of september cos of pheasant poachers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts