World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone fished Redwick lately.

thinking of going there sat 5th feb.

smallish tide low water around 9am.was thinking of fishing low up would these be suitable tides for the venue as i have never fished there before.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm not sure that anyone fishes redwick at this time. My mates and myself generally fish July to november at this venue, July and August for sole and September to november for cod. I'm not sure how it fishes outside of this period but I can't recall anyone raving about it. Be interesting to hear off others.

M

·
0 Posts
dicky said:
has anyone fished Redwick lately.

thinking of going there sat 5th feb.

smallish tide low water around 9am.was thinking of fishing low up would these be suitable tides for the venue as i have never fished there before.
my mates fished there a few weeks ago had a few codling in a two hour spell then it went dead just go and try u will never know when a biggie will turn up or try cardiff foreshore tight lines

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i fished Portishead 2 weeks ago and a welsh guy told me that redwick and sudbrook were fishing well.
i know that was 2 weeks ago but haven't been able to get out since.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you're fishing Redwick you need some chest waders to get the best out of it. Don't leave your car at the bottom of the bank. Drive it up the slipway to the top otherwise it may get broken into. Drive along past the river and go out on the low water ledges. Watch out for the deep mud. Try fishing the last 3 hours of the ebb and 3 hours flood ( approx. ) Neaps only.

Tight lines

1 - 6 of 6 Posts