World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads just got in from redwick, hell of a lot of anglers there, did not see much caught, not within about 200 yds eather side of me, I fished for 6 hrs only had a couple of whiting. A couple of my friends fished up to the right of me as you look out to sea ( about 500 yds) they caught 3 codling between them heaviest 7 1/2 lb, but two of them got stuck in the mud, the one got stuck trying to pull the other out, ben panicked and had a fit and had to be taken to hospital, steve managed to get out but had to leave his chest waders and rod rest in the mud. So be very caerfully lads specially the ones who are new to this place. If you see a pair of waders and rod rest and you can get them back please let me know. thanks 7/11/04 17:50

·
Registered
26 Posts
Alot of cod/codling do get caught at this very productive mark and it attracts anglers from all parts some dont know the danger of the area.so my advice to anyone new to this mark or to any beginners...either fish it with someone who knows the area or don't fish it at all.....too many lives have been lost here already....tight lines and safe angling ...TAFFY.

I

·
0 Posts
hi what part did you fish the w\ or the sewar[pipe]as this place can be deadly i always carry a rope with me in my box as that muck is so slippery imagine if you slipped in eh?no way would you scramble back up. so me i take a rope thank god i never have used it yet tight lines you lot andy [iwantacod]....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts