World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am having a spot of bother looking for an ABU servicing center, my 6500 CS Mag Elite is in need of a service however I cannot find anywhere on the internet. Is there anywhere local to Pembroke that can service it, or does anyone have an address where it can be sent? I could do with a new spool for it too if anyone knows where I could pick one up.

Cheers all

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Hello all,
I am having a spot of bother looking for an ABU servicing center, my 6500 CS Mag Elite is in need of a service however I cannot find anywhere on the internet. Is there anywhere local to Pembroke that can service it, or does anyone have an address where it can be sent? I could do with a new spool for it too if anyone knows where I could pick one up.

Cheers all
Hi bassking i have a phone but its in barry south wales mate he is abu top man reg aspinalls if you want it i pm you hes shop no mate tight lines

·
Registered
439 Posts
rocklings right, reg is a top bloke, but theres also keens at aberkenfig, warren there is outstanding, he does all the tournament reels for the guys, and is a bit nearer to you than reg, so might be worth a go.
:secret:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
if you ring martins in milford he has someone who services and repairs all reels red hot 2 mate and inexpensive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts