World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TEAM BANTER
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went 2 Reggie's today, 2 get my Kompressor fixed up. Wanted 2 use my Rod t'morow but it was in a bad way, 3 rings and tip needed. Reg lent me his rod 4 t'morrow . Cannot fault the guy.......................... "So the bidding starts at 200 pounds. 4 a "Century Tip Tornado formula". Ha! Ha!
Also picking up new rod next week.............

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Went 2 Reggie's today, 2 get my Kompressor fixed up. Wanted 2 use my Rod t'morow but it was in a bad way, 3 rings and tip needed. Reg lent me his rod 4 t'morrow . Cannot fault the guy.......................... "So the bidding starts at 200 pounds. 4 a "Century Tip Tornado formula". Ha! Ha!
old reg is the best around you cant fault him at all he will do hes best to help anyone out well done again dad tight lines

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
dont brake it haha, ....

is he selling his shop then or, .... i always here is he but it never happens lol?????????

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
old reg is the best around you cant fault him at all he will do hes best to help anyone out well done again dad tight lines
Agree'd, never met a nicer bloke, 'dad' is the best, be a sad sad day when he sells that place.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
dean its the best shop in barry mate just because you are banned from hes shop :2:tight lines
:lmao: ! i only asked a question haha , and to me no its not the best shop in barry im a geralds man!!!! lol :drunk::marinheir, :D ,

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
:lmao: ! i only asked a question haha , and to me no its not the best shop in barry im a geralds man!!!! lol :drunk::marinheir, :D ,
Is this gerald the shop iv only gone to twice, the guy with crap bait and charges for macky by weighing it ? only asking as if it is then that shop is totaly crap.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Is this gerald the shop iv only gone to twice, the guy with crap bait and charges for macky by weighing it ? only asking as if it is then that shop is totaly crap.
sounds like the one i have never had a problem with bait there! and weighing the mackie yerr he does that lol,
. but he dont treat me **** like reggie use to ! i got nothing agaist reggies shop! :drunk::marinheir

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
NOW ONLY A FEW MTHS A GO DEAN YOU WAS SAYING FISH-A-MANIA WAS THE BEST SHOP IN BARRY NOW THAT SHOP AS GONE AND YOU ARE BANNED FROM REG SHOP IT ONLY ONE SHOP FOR YOU GET YOUR STUFF AND THATS GERALDS IF I AM RIGHT:punk: TIGHT LINES

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Give darren a ring if you like mate! i used geralds quiet alot when fish a mania was there he even knows , i dont think he had anything agaist geralds ,.. fish a mania was local and a mate im obviously going to use his shop and i have nothing bad to say about it , but at the time i couldnt say one bad word about geralds and i still cant , Darren took me fishing alot and i helped him out alot , and i bought bait from geralds while hes fishing with me he didnt have a problem with it at all!,
geralds is the only shop for me now yes!! and im sure if i didnt get along with the shop i could easily get to another shop in cardiff but i find it a very good shop and very nice people in there and i surpose all the rest of his customers think the same there are many! , , i didnt even start on the shop or say one bad word about the shop and dont know how this started i asked one question which i was intrested in , and im sure many people who like to know , Gary i dont know if your joking around with me or not , but when i meet you , you were fine with me i even give you my elastic as u wouldnt of been able to bait up and shared with liam, you know what i feel about reggie! and have had this discussion before on another thread , no need to say only cause im band from there on here is there! , ..

dean:D

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
But Andrew....is it a Boron, like mine? lol. If so, you'll love it, and you might be tempted to make him an offer for it,lol.
Sounds like great customer service to me, good to see. Not gonna get embroiled in the Reg's v Gerald's shop arguement again, would like to think that if needed, I could use either shop. Really, the main reason I use Gerald's is......i dont drive, and its just up the road :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
But Andrew....is it a Boron, like mine? lol. If so, you'll love it, and you might be tempted to make him an offer for it,lol.
Sounds like great customer service to me, good to see. Not gonna get embroiled in the Reg's v Gerald's shop arguement again, would like to think that if needed, I could use either shop. Really, the main reason I use Gerald's is......i dont drive, and its just up the road :thumbs:
some how im in this regs vs geralds arguement even though i didnt even start it or say anything bad is this a bad thing to ask " is reggie selling his shop i heard it but it havent seemed to happen " well something near anoth like that?

·
Banned
15,040 Posts
some how im in this regs vs geralds arguement even though i didnt even start it or say anything bad is this a bad thing to ask " is reggie selling his shop i heard it but it havent seemed to happen " well something near anoth like that?
I've heard that too deano, and neither do I know,lol. I did hear he was selling the shop solely to concentrate on rod building, but you know Barry...it's full of rumour mongers,lol

·
MARCHING ON TOGETHER!
10,506 Posts
WELL SIT DOWN and shaddup lol that'll teach you always happens dont it...stick to fishing i say .reg's is the best rock on mucca lol opps i could'nt help myself by there then andy ilsf..:giveup::giveup:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Yes reg's shop is up for sale, it was up for sale a while ago but the company who was selling it was [email protected] and just sat on their arse's, now its for sale with another company and has been for the last 3weeks tho i must say i personally hope thay sit on their arse's aswell as i will be very saddened the day reg sells his shop. Reg is without a doubt the nicest friendliest most helpful guy i have ever had the pleasure of meeting, every1 is entitled to their own opinion granted but remember this guys, you go into someones shop with an attitude then expect an attitude back, go in friendly and this is what you will receive.

Yes martin it would be the borron he would be using, a very good not to stiff rod but in no comparison to the rod he is having repaired, in its day it was probably the danglies but its now a 10yr old rod and hence a bit heavy etc, good rod tho, i know as i have used 1.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts